Utah Fake ID
- PRICE: $120
- 2-3 id cards $90.00 each
- 4-9 group order $70.00 each
- 10+ group order $60.00 each
【Available Cards】 State ID & Driver’s license of Utah.
【Term】 5 years for license, expiring on birthday.
【Number】 4 to 9 digits, unspaced, uncoded.
【Template】 Current design matches Utah licenses issued by the DPS.
- Laser-engraved ghost image; DOB and tactile.
- UV feature; perforated beehive visible when backlit.
- Seal overlapping primary photo; star inside state map & “UTAH” (HOLOGRAPHS).
- Microprinting; state capitol.
- UV feature; spiral pattern encircled by two waves.
- Scannable 2D (BCS, PDF TESTED) code. 1D with ICN.
- Must show Utah address.
【Introduction】 It may be a challenge if you’re not legal enough to drink anything more boozed than an apple juice box. Luckily for you, we’ve got a premium-grade Utah scannable fake ID that will help you get drunk without having to worry about flimsy laws and regulations.
Utah is a state that defines natural diversity. Tucked away between mountainous ranges to sweeping desserts, and thriving pine forests lies the heart of the state. But if you’re not into the outdoor life, the only other alternative might be to get yourself super drunk.
【About】 Utah ranks pretty low on the list of states of the US with the highest number of drinkers. Only about 12.4% of the adult population of Utah will drink excessively. This is marginally below what is considered the standard for the country.
This is a result of the drinking laws that Utah has and how well they’re implemented. On the surface this may give you the idea that it’s harder to drink Utah than other states. But if you have a proper scannable ID like the one we can give you then there’s no real need to worry.
【Utah Drinking Culture】 Utah’s drinking culture is fairly reserved, all things considered. You would think that going to the self proclaimed Beehive State to get buzzed would be a given. But unfortunately, the strict lawmakers of the state have made it anything but. Thankfully, things are starting to change for the better.
The unique repressed drinking culture of Utah has culminated itself into providing unique drinks on offer. There’s no clear favorite throughout the state but you can find the cocktails of the particular city you’re in to be the specialty of the day.
BENEFITS—UTAH ID, “PLACES WHERE IT SCANS?”
Utah’s bars can be a hoot to visit especially if you’re thinking of trying your luck with a scannable fake ID.
- The aptly named No Name Saloon & Grill: It is a popular Park City hangout spot. It does all your favorite fast food with a decent selection of drinks and place to watch the game with your pals. It also takes kindly to scan.
- The Cabin: A Park City essential. It’s a small bar with friendly bartenders, plenty of good cocktails on offer, and relaxed vibes. Getting your scannable fake ID passed here isn’t too hard.
DISADVANTAGES—UTAH ID, “PLACES WHERE THEY SPOT FAKES?”
Bringing an ID is as essential to visiting Utah’s bars as bringing your wallet. Here are some places to watch out for.
- Fisher Brewing Company: It is a great place for quality microbrews and a great variety of food. Bringing an ID is absolutely essential, however.
- Whiskey Street: A place that serves some of the best whiskey in the state. But the price of gulping down on the exquisite drinks is your ID.
【Drinking Laws in Utah】 Even after some changes in recent years, Utah’s drinking laws can still be pretty strict. The law prevents anyone under 21 from buying or consuming alcohol with no exceptions for religious purposes. It also outlaws the use of scannable fake IDs.